Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to James Street Commons in Morris Twp, New Jersey
sertraline and alcohol blackouts
sertraline and alcohol
zoloft pregnancy category
zoloft pregnancy lawsuit read
James Street Commons, a community of
lovely Condominium residences, is
conveniently located in Morris Township NJ. The community
is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
It is located just minutes from the convenience and
culture of vibrant downtown Morristown, NJ.
Morris Township lies just 25 miles west of New York City in
Morris County, NJ and is
just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary for
- Location! Location! Location! Located in an
affluent area of Morris Township surrounded by Million $ Homes.
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- Conveniently located just 2.5 +/- Miles from the
Morristown Green (Downtown Morristown)
- Short drive to
Morristown Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 10 +/- minute drive to the Downtown Morristown, the center of
shops, and eateries
- 15-20+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24 and 287
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
James Street Commons was
built between 1989 and 1993 and there are approximately 64 units
featuring 2-3 Bedrooms and 2.0-2.1 Baths and either Underground
Garage Parking or Assigned Outside Parking.
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are 2 Floor Plans to choose from.
Nearby Morristown's Sophistication and Charisma
Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of nearby Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
- Number of Units: 64
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.0-2.1
- Parking: 1-2 Assigned Spots, Undeground Garage
- Year Built: 1989-1993
- Price: $315,000 - $400,000
- Common Features: Condo Units ranging from 1100 to 1800 Sq Feet. 4 Buildings. Buildings B, C and D with Elevator and Secured Lobby with Parking Garage in the basement below the Building. Building A has assigned Outside Parking. Some Units are Ranch Style with 1 Floor Living. Others are 2 Story with Lofts.
- Schools: Excellent Morris Township Public Schools (K-8). Morristown High School. And about 10 exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: NYC and Hoboken Trains as well as NYC and Morris County NJ Transit buses are in Morristown center, about 2.5 miles away.
- Fun & Recreation: 2.5 +/- miles to Morristown Green, about 25 miles to NYC. Town pool and tennis courts. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Beautiful Location in Morris Township. Minutes from convenient and reliable service on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City, Close to Major Routes and Shopping. Short Drive to Downtown Morristown.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
James Street Commons, Morris Twp, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a home in
the James Street Commons, you spend your free time doing
what you want to. Outside, extensive landscaping adds a
full richness to the rustic charm of this most desirable
community. Additionally your tranquil and active moods
can both be satisfied here. Relax in the Serene
surroundings or if even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
What's nice to know is that in Morris Township you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the James Street Commons Experts!
Local Map of James Street Commons in Morris Twp, NJ